Glass apparatus maker – Glass instrument maker – Glassblower wanted
We are a world leading company in the field of chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, fragrance industry and especially the crude oil industry and are engaged in the development and construction of process distillation plants/laboratory equipment. Our main focus is on fully automated crude oil analysis.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time employee (m/f/n) to start as soon as possible as:
Glass apparatus maker – Glass instrument maker – Glassblower
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manufacture of columns, capacitors and other complex
- tubular glass components
- Silver plating and evacuation of components
- Completed training as a glass apparatus maker or comparable
- preferably professional experience in the field of complex laboratory glassware
We offer you:
- A varied range of tasks in a growing,
- internationally operating company
- Taking on a position of responsibility
- A motivated and competent team with long-term employees
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (preferably by e-mail in a PDF file), stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, to
We look forward to getting to know you!
Mr. Jürgen Fischer
New distillation tower should make practical lessons more interesting
At the PITO in Stabroek, students today put a new distillation tower into operation. The seventh-year Chemical Process Engineering students thus have the opportunity to put everything they learn into practice.