1. enhanced fraction collector capabilities resulting in 80 cuts/receivers for a complete distillation run
2. additional online volume measurement for each cut/fraction
– atmospheric distillation run
– 100 Torr distillation run
– 10 Torr distillation run
– 2 Torr distillation run.
1. For each of the individual distillation runs PILODIST now offers 20 receivers to collect 20 cuts/fractions thus 80 cuts are be collected for a complete crude oil distillation according to ASTM D-2892.
2. In addition to the available fully automatic online weight measurement for each cut via an inbuilt high precision electronic balance PETRODIST 100 CC now offers additionally also automatic online volume measurement. The evaluation data of the complete distillation will then include all datas (weight and volume of each fraction) as well as calculated density. Finally the distillation (TBP-) curve will be printed out both in weight-% as well as volume-%.