- bench scale crude oil distillation system for semi-automatic operation
- quick distillation of small crude oil charges
- approx. 2 hrs. for complete distillation (depending on crude oil)
- fraction collector for automatic or manual operation
- operation stages follow ASTM D-2892: ATM, 100 torr, 10 torr, 2 torr
- column efficiency similar to ASTM D 2892
Following an increasing demand for crude oil distillations to analyze small quantities in a short period of time PILODIST has modified the existing HRS 500 system to be applied for the purpose of crude oil distillation at a very attractive price.
Although the distillation column is packed with Propak 316 and the controller allows to perform all required distillation runs (atmospheric and vacuum 1 – 3) the system is similar but not strictly designed according to ASTM D-2892 – standard.
The system can be operated alternatively with fraction collector or with the
intermediate receiver for larger cut volumes as well as the determination of the actual distillation rate. Both collection systems are included in the scope of supply.
The purpose of this system is to get a quick analysis of the composition of crude oil for further decisions.