Manual boiling analysis system according to ASTM D-1160.
The charge, depending on the distillate receiver temperature, has to be filled in the flask.
The distillation is performed from the Initial Boiling Point (IBP) to the End Boiling Point (EBP) by the operator. The criteria for a distillation end are:
- the EBP in AET-temperature is exceeded
- the distillate volume is exceeded
- the maximum limits of heating bath temperature or flask temperature are exceeded (automatic control)
- product cracking in the flask
- vacuum loss (automatic control)
The distillate volume is measured by the operator in a temperature controlled receiver.
|Flask sizes||500 mL|
|Charge quantity||200 mL|
|Boiling range||max. 600°C AET (depending on product)|
|Operating temperature||max. 400°C|
|Operating pressure||1 mmHg|
|Mains supply||208 – 250 V, 50 Hz (60 Hz upon request)|
|Power consumption||approx. 3.5 kW|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||approx 0.65 x 0.96m x 0.64|